What law firms and lawyers represented the companies from our list of the top ten corporate FCPA settlements of all time?
Here they are:
1. Siemens - Davis Polk (Scott W. Muller, Angela T. Burgess)
2. KBR - Paul Hastings (Timothy L. Dickinson, William F. Pendergast, Jennifer D. Riddle)
3. BAE - Linklaters (Lawrence Byrne)
4. Snamprogetti - Sullivan & Cromwell (Karen Patton Seymour, Nicolas Bourtin)
5. Technip - Patton Boggs (Robert D. Luskin) and Wachtell Lipton (John F. Savarese)
6. JGC Corporation - Latham & Watkins (Manuel A. Abascal)
7. Daimler - Willkie Farr (Martin J. Weinstein), Hogan & Hartson (Carl S. Rauh), and Skadden Arps (Gary DiBanco)
8. Alcatel-Lucent - Sale & Weintraub (Jon A. Sale) and Willkie Farr (Martin J. Weinstein, Robert J. Meyer)
9. Panalpina - Baker & McKenzie (Richard N. Dean, Douglas M. Tween)
10. Johnson & Johnson - Reed Smith (Eric A. Dubelier)
Compiled from outside counsel of record on deferred and non-prosecution agreements, except in the case of Alcatel-Lucent, which was obtained from PACER.